LisaHenry

Lisa Henry

I'm a writer. I write m/m erotica. Kind of dark stuff, even though in real life I like rainbows and puppies and kittens. Not all at once though. That would be overwhelming.

Whatever The Cost
E.K. Weaver
Teahouse
Emirain

The State of Play

I'm not usually one of those people who writes down the things she has achieved during the year. Mostly because that takes a level of organisation that I just don't have. Also, I can't find a pen. Ever.

But here's how things stand for me at the end of 2013:

Books Published: 2 (All with J.A. Rock)

Also The Naughty Boy, but that was a short.

So let's call it two and a half. And while we're at it, thanks to everyone who made this happen for The Boy Who Belonged

Freebies: 2

Here are two very different animals: Falling Away and The Last Rebellion. (Psst: follow the links to download them!)

Books Written:

Mark Cooper versus America (with J.A. Rock) - out on January 28 from Loose Id.

King of Dublin (with Heidi Belleau) - out in February 24 from Riptide.

When All The World Sleeps (with J.A. Rock) - out on March 24 from Riptide.

Sweetwater - part one written and part two still percolating - looking at a September release from Riptide.

Bliss (with Heidi Belleau)

The Two Gentlemen of Altona (with J.A. Rock)

Currently Writing:

Merchant of Death (with J.A. Rock)

Sweetwater, part two.

Dark Space 2, a sequel.

And two untitled sci-fi projects that are similar in theme, but very different in tone.

And let's not forget The List, which is a Google Doc where J.A. Rock and I put all our ideas...even the crazy ones with tentacles. The List has two parts. The first, called LIST O' PROJECTS TO COMPLETED, has ten items on it. The second part, called LIST O'POSSIBLE PROJECTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE REAL LIST O'PROJECTS, has one single item on it only. But it's a doozy.

So, I'm thinking 2014 will not be the year I run out of ideas...

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to print this list out and give it to my mum to explain how I never get any housework done.