LisaHenry

Lisa Henry

I'm a writer. I write m/m erotica. Kind of dark stuff, even though in real life I like rainbows and puppies and kittens. Not all at once though. That would be overwhelming.

Whatever The Cost
The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal
E.K. Weaver
Teahouse
Emirain
Gasp! - Z.A. Maxfield It's Z.A. Maxfield, you guys, so this was an auto-buy for me.

And I loved Nigel. What can I say? I've got a thing for reckless, self-destructive characters who do incredibly stupid things. In fiction, they're charming. In real life I would want to tie them up and beat them. And not in a fun way.

Which is pretty much how Jeff Paxton begins this book. As Nigel's babysitter, he's the guy who has to keep the rockstar from crashing and burning. No easy task. And how their relationship moves from that to genuine respect and love, was a nice journey to take.

I loved crazy-suicidal-substance-abusing Nigel. That was the wrong thing to take away from this book, right? But I did. But I'm glad he found his redemption, and I'm glad he found it with Jeff.

I'll re-read this one for sure, and I'll love the ending all over again (but I'll secretly wish Nigel was still rockstar insane!)