LisaHenry

Lisa Henry

I'm a writer. I write m/m erotica. Kind of dark stuff, even though in real life I like rainbows and puppies and kittens. Not all at once though. That would be overwhelming.

Whatever The Cost
The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal
E.K. Weaver
Teahouse
Emirain
The Hot Floor - Josephine Myles How much fun was this? And how hot was this? Those are rhetorical questions, BTW, because this book was fun and also hot.

Josh's ex-boyfriend told him that he was boring in bed. Which just shows that the ex-boyfriend must have had no skills, because when Josh gets the chance to have some fun with his neighbours Rai and Evan, nobody's complaining. Also, the way Josh literally falls into the boys' life: hilarious.

I'm always a bit wary of menages -- just because it's easy to lose people in a crowd -- but that's not the case here. Each of the guys retains his unique voice, nobody is pushed to one side, and there is an honest examination of the emotional issues involved in a relationship of three.

I would have loved some more interaction with the other neighbours in the flats, because they were such fun, well-drawn characters. And I loved the Britishness of this book -- the beautifully-rendered settings that don't exist anywhere else in the world, and the fantastic British slang.

In an almost unrelated note: whatever happened to my Mum's green macrame owl, and will she think I'm weird if I ask?