LisaHenry

Lisa Henry

I'm a writer. I write m/m erotica. Kind of dark stuff, even though in real life I like rainbows and puppies and kittens. Not all at once though. That would be overwhelming.

Whatever The Cost
The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal
E.K. Weaver
Teahouse
Emirain
How To Quit Playing Hockey - Isa K. Okay, I know nothing about hockey. Seriously nothing. But Isa K obviously loves the sport and I think I kind of do now as well. What I really loved about the depiction of the sport here is that the guys aren't major league. They don't spend their downtime buying sports cars and hot tubs which (rightly or wrongly) is how I imagine major league sports stars spend their days. Mac and Fritzy have Real Jobs. And by real jobs, I mean shitty dead end jobs that pay the bills off-season.

And how sad is Mac's story? He loves the game, but that's not enough. Not everyone can be in the majors, which leaves Mac facing a very uncertain future.

I loved both Mac and Fritzy. These are real men in a real relationship. No attach-penis-on-girly-character-and-turn-her-into-a-guy here. And there is not enough of that in m/m.