LisaHenry

Lisa Henry

I'm a writer. I write m/m erotica. Kind of dark stuff, even though in real life I like rainbows and puppies and kittens. Not all at once though. That would be overwhelming.

Whatever The Cost
The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal
E.K. Weaver
Teahouse
Emirain
#First Impressions #Second Chances - Heidi Belleau Ah...just so sweet!

Jonah is a wonderful ball of snarkiness, insecurity and cutting-edge fashion sense, and Sebastian is the boy he had a crush on in junior high. When they meet again in college, Jonah is sure it will be a disaster and immediately tells his Tumblr followers exactly that.

Jonah's online persona as a rich fashionista both defines him, and undermines him. Yeah, he's got a lot of supportive followers who hang on his every word, but it's the anons and their hateful messages that really resound with him. The "just kill yourself" type of messages. Outwardly Jonah is unfazed, but inside it's a whole other story. And, when Sebastian actually asks him out on a date, Jonah just kind of...unravels. That was a knitting reference, of course!

This is a wonderful, lively, heartfelt story.

(No rating from me, since I'm writing with Heidi now and being all professional and whatnot -- does the "whatnot" negate the "professional"? Probably -- but this is a fantastic, fun story, and you guys should absolutely read it!