LisaHenry

Lisa Henry

I'm a writer. I write m/m erotica. Kind of dark stuff, even though in real life I like rainbows and puppies and kittens. Not all at once though. That would be overwhelming.

Whatever The Cost
The Less Than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal
E.K. Weaver
Teahouse
Emirain
Slave - Kol Anderson Ah...so nice...and not as hardcore as the warnings might suggest.

Well okay, let me rephrase that. The scenes are hardcore, but, at it's heart, this is a very sweet and sad story about Jesse, who is heartbroken after breaking up with Matt, his Dom.

And it's one of those messy situations, like in real life, where nobody is really in the wrong. Okay, so Noah, the guy who Jesse hooks up with after Matt, is an asshole. But he's upfront about it. He plays hard, he hurts subs, and they know that when they go into a scene with him. He's the bad guy of the piece...except, is he? Like I said, Noah's upfront.

And Matt...well, Matt was upfront too. Matt doesn't do monogamy. And can you really hate him for turning up with a twink on his arm when Jesse's already seeing Noah?

And Jesse...there are no simple fixes in Jesse's life. And, if he gets hurt with Noah, it's because he's a little naive, a lot confused, and lost as all hell. Jesse has a lot to learn about himself in this story, and, by the end, I think he's getting there.

There are no heroes in this story. There are no villains either. It's messy, like relationships are in real life.